READING A LETTER

 SALIN DAN BACALAH SURAT DARI SAIDAH DIBAWAH INI :


Assalamu’alaikum Alia,

It was very interesting to read your letter about yourself and your hometown. I would really like to be your pen friend.

I’m a sixteen-year-old school student from Johor Bahru in Malaysia. Actually I attend an Islamic boarding school just outside the city but my family live in Kuala Lumpur. My eldest sister is a medical doctor. My younger brother is an elementary school student.

My favorite subjects are social sciences. I like history very much. it helps me know more how different countries existed in the past. At school we are supposed to use English at all times, so we have become quite fluent although sometimes we slip back into Malay, which is our mother tongue. 

As for hobbies, I’m really into songs and music. My favorite boy band is One Direction. My favorite Malay singer is, of course, Siti Nurhaliza. I also like watching movies, especially comedies. The actor I like best is Tom Cruise. 

I’m really into books. I like reading novels and short stories. I like some writers in English, like JK Rowling, and Indonesian writers too, like Andrea Hirata and Ahmad Fuadi. My dream, when I’m older, is to be a writer of science fiction books.

I’d really love to come to Indonesia some day, especially to the magnificent Raja Ampat in Papua. What about you, do you want to visit my country?

Wassalam.


Cheers,
Saidah


Answer the following questions briefly.
1. Does Saidah want to be Alia’s friend?
2. Where is she from?
3. Where does Saidah study?
4. Tell me about Saidah’s family!
5. What are Saidah’s hobbies?
6. Does she have favorite singers? (If yes, who are they?)
7. Does she like reading books? Which authors does she like?
8. What profession would she like to have later?
9. Is she interested in visiting Indonesia? How does she know indonesia?
10. Have you ever written a letter to get a pen pal? When?

JAWABAN :
1. Yes, She Does
2.  She is from Johor Bahru in Malaysia
3.  In Islamic boarding school 
4.  Her eldest sister is a medical doctor and her younger brother is an elementary school student.
5.  Songs and Music
6.  Yes, She does. Her Favorite Singer is Siti Nurhaliza
7.  Yes, She Does. They Are JK Rowling, Andrea Hirata and Ahmad Fuadi
8.  to be a writer of science fiction books.
9.  Yes, She is Interisting with Raja Ampat in Papua.
10. ....... (Jawabannya tergantung dengan kalian masing)

 

BACALAH EMAIL DIBAWAH INI DUA KALI. TIDAK PERLU DISALIN.

AN EMAIL FROM HANNAH

            Hello, Alia! Let me introduce myself. My name is Hannah. I know your name from my friend, Caroline. She told me that you sent her an email telling her that you would like to have more pen pals from the US. I’d really like to be your E-pal. You sound really cool! 
            I guess I’d better tell you something about myself first. I’m 16 years old and I attend Thomas edison High School here in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. I have two brothers and two half sisters and I’m the middle child. My father died a few years ago so my mother runs the house and the family business. My father was a barista.
             I have lots of hobbies. I like music – mostly classical music and folk music – but I don’t play an instrument. I like sports, especially tennis and basketball. At school I’m in the basketball team and I spend most of my extra-curricular time playing basket ball. I’m into animals very much. My sister and I have three dogs. They need lots of attention as you can imagine. My favorite subjects at school are art and geography. I think I’d like to become a park ranger when I graduate, perhaps work for the National Parks Service. 
            I don’t like reading but I love drawing and painting. How about you? Please drop me a line, Alia! Can’t wait to hear from you!


Hannah


JIKA KALIAN SUDAH MEMBACA DENGAN SEKSAMA, SEKARANG CERITAKAN TENTANG HANNAH DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN KALIMAT KALIAN SENDIRI KEDALAM BAHASA INGGRIS. TULIS DIBUKU PELAJARAN KALIAN MASING-MASING.

CONTOH :

Hannah is 16 years old. She studies at Thomas edison High School in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. .........(silahkan kalian sambung lagi dengan kalimat masing-masing)


TUGAS 26 OKTOBER 2020

TERJEMAHKAN KALIMAT YANG IBU TUGASKAN UNTUK MENGARANG PADA MINGGU SEBELUMNYA KEDALAM BAHASA INDONESIA

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

AL-QOWAIDUL KHAMSAH

SUMBER HUKUM ISLAM YANG MUTTAFAQ DAN MUKHTALAF

JINAYAH DAN HIKMAHNYA