PRONOUN


PEMBELAJARAN BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS X SEMESTER 1 (20 dan 24 Juli 2020)




A. SUBJECT PRONOUN

Subject pronoun adalah kata ganti orang yang posisinya sebagai subjek (pelaku), biasanya ada diawal kalimat.  
Subjek
Artinya
Contoh
I
Aku
I ask my mom to go to market
(aku meminta ibu untuk pergi kepasar)
You
Kamu
You are studying English.
(kamu belajar bahasa inggris)
We
Kami
We are all invited to Andy’s party.
(kami semua diundang ke pesta Andy)
They
Mereka
They make a cake
(mereka membuat kue)
He
Dia (laki-laki)
He is handsome
(dia tampan)
She
Dia (perempuan)
She is beautifull
(dia cantik)
It
Ini
It’s a beautiful dress
(ini baju yang cantik)


B.  OBJECT PRONOUN

Object pronoun adalah kata ganti orang yang posisinya sebagai objek (kena perbuatan).
Objek
Artinya
Contoh
me
Aku
My mom allows me to go
(ibu ku mengizinkan aku pergi)
You
Kamu
I teach you English.
(aku mengajari kamu bahasa inggris)
Us
Kami
Andy wants Us to come
(andy ingin kami datang)
Them
Mereka
The teacher gave them punishment
(guru memberi mereka hukuman)
Her
Dia (laki-laki)
I don’t like her
(aku tidak suka dia)
Him
Dia (perempuan)
I don’t like him
(aku tidak suka dia)
It
Ini
I look bad wearing it
(aku terlihat jelek memakai ini)


C.  POSSESIVE ADJECTIVE

Possesive adjective adalah  adjective  yang digunakan untuk menunjukkan kepemilikkan kata benda (noun) yang dimodifikasinya.

Possesive Adjective
Artinya
Contoh
My
aku
My house is the biggest one.
(Rumahku adalah yang terbesar.)
Your
kamu
Your letter was sent yesterday.
(Suratmu dikirim kemarin.)
Our
Kami/kita
Our key is on the table.
(Kunci kita di atas meja.)
Their
Mereka
Their books are on the table
(buku mereka diatas meja).
Her
Dia (pr)
Her skirt is beautiful.
(Rok dia cantik.)
His
Dia (lk)
I like his car.
(Saya suka mobil dia.)
Its
Nya
That puppy wagged its tail.
(Anak anjing itu mengibaskan ekornya.)


D.  POSSESIVE PRONOUN

Possessive pronoun adalah kata ganti orang yang digunakan untuk menunjukkan kepemilikan atau suatu benda. Berbeda dengan possessive adjective, possessive pronoun bisa menjadi subject mau pun object.


Possesive Pronoun
Artinya
Contoh
Mine
Milikku  
The city is mine.
(Kota tersebut milikku.)
Yours
Milikkmu
Today is yours.
(Hari ini milikmu.)
Ours
Milik Kami/kita
That is ours.
(Itu milik kita.)
Theirs
Milik Mereka
Some of the good books are theirs.
(Beberapa dari buku bagus tsb adalah milik mereka.) 
Hers
Miliknya  (pr)
Hers is beautiful.
(Miliknya cantik.)
His
Miliknya  (lk)
I like his.
(Saya suka miliknya.)


SOAL CAMPURAN

Mixed (Pronouns and Possesive Adjectives):

1. Sofia told ___(I/me) that you would like to have more pen pals from Netherlands.
2. I have several pen pals from UK. I write to ____ (they/them) via email every week.
3. Alia often tells Hannah about her rehearsal. ____ (She/Her) joins a choir club in her school.
4. As for hobbies, we are really into sport and music. So, we can share ____ (my/our) experience about football players and songs.
5. My friends and I often spend long holiday in our hometowns. ____(They/We) keep in touch via e-mail and WhatsApp.


SOAL UNTUK ULANGAN.
TIDAK DIKUMPUL SEKARANG TAPI COBA JAWAB TERLEBIH DAHULU. KARNA INI AKAN KELUAR DI SOAL ULANGAN.

1.    I have a pen pal. ..............  pen pal is very kind.

a.    I

b.    Me

c.    My

d.    We

2.    ...........  have three dogs. Your dogs need a lot of attention.

a.    yours

b.    your

c.    you

d.    ours

3.    He studies in an elementary school. ...... school is not far.

a.    he

b.    she

c.    his

d.    her

4.    She loves reading books. ........... books are in that cupboard.

a.    he

b.    she

c.    his

d.    her

5.    We run the business together. ............. business is good.

a.    our

b.    ours

c.    we

d.    they

6.    I know Caroline. She introduced ........... to you via e-mail.

a.    I

b.    Me

c.    My

d.    We

7.    The city is ....

a.    Mine

b.    Me

c.    My

d.    I

8.    Today is ....

a.    You

b.    Your

c.    Yours

d.    Yous

9.    Some of the good books are ....

a.    They

b.    Their

c.    Theirs

d.    Them

10. My mom allows ... to go

a.    Mine

b.    Me

c.    My

d.    I


soal lagi, tidak perlu dikumpul tapi dijawab, krna ini adalah soal ulngan untuk nanti

1.    I teach .... english

a.    You

b.    Your

c.    Yours

d.    Yous

2.    The teacher gave .... punishment

a.    They

b.    Them

c.    Their

d.    Theirs

3.    I don’t like ....

a.    He

b.    His

c.    Him

d.    Him self

4.    The puppy wagged ... tail.

a.    It

b.    It’s

c.    Its

d.    is

5.    .... books are on the table

a.    They

b.    Them

c.    Their

d.    Theirs 

1

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

AL-QOWAIDUL KHAMSAH

SUMBER HUKUM ISLAM YANG MUTTAFAQ DAN MUKHTALAF

JINAYAH DAN HIKMAHNYA